we are adding to our thundering herd

we are adding to our thundering herd

An unexpected visit

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sunday February 15, 2015

David and I were spending a lazy Sunday at home when we got a text from Cindy (Timmy's Foster Mom) They were at Forsyth hospital with her husbands father and wanted to know if we would be willing to hang out with Timmy. She also told us all Timmy could talk about and say was how much he missed us and when could he see us again. We of course said yes and in less then 5 minutes were on our way to pick him up. 

We got to the hospital main entrance and as soon as I got out of the car, I see Timmy literally running to me with his arms open wide, when he got to me he said, "Lindsay I missed You." I teared up and told him I had missed him too. Then he ran to the car and met David and told him he missed him too. This by far has to be one of the best moments we have had with him.We have bonded with this amazing little boy.

Sunday afternoon was fun he and David played games and then we took him to see a movie, Big hero 6. During the movie he snuggled up to both David and I. We have gained this sweet boy's trust! 

We headed back to the house and had some dinner. After dinner Timmy wanted to draw. He's quite the little artist (are we surprised?) He and David drew angry birds for about 45 minutes. He watched everything David would do and try to copy David's lines and movements. Here's a few from the drawing session.




This unexpected visit was such a blessing to David and I.

Signing off the,

The Mom to Be

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER