we are adding to our thundering herd

we are adding to our thundering herd

First Full Weekend Part 2

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sunday February 21, 2015

Sunday morning we got up and decided to take Timmy to church with us for the first time. HE DID GREAT! He sat quietly with us... he eventually fell asleep on David's Lap. We decided to take him to our favorite Brunch Spot (Village Tavern)after since he was doing sooo well.  He ate a great breakfast scrambled eggs, fruit and bacon! So yet another success!

We made the most of our Sunday and we went and picked up our neighbors little girl Grace and took them to the Winston Salem Children's Museum. They had a blast. Grace LOVES Timmy, when climbed to the top of the carpet maze and yells out, Timmy I'm sccaaareed.... and Timmy says to the boy next him, hey I gotta go get my Best Buddy. So precious!!! This is also the first time Timmy called us Mom and Dad. So this was big deal for David and I.  We took them to get Doughnuts at Krispy Kreme afterwards in honor of the pretend KK doughnut factory at the museum.

We took Timmy back to Lynn and Cindy with heavy hearts. It's always hard to leave and say goodbye.

David and I have grown to love this boy sooo much. Oh My I almost forgot to share the best part! Timmy called us Mom & Dad for the first time today!!!


Signing off The MOM!!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER